CNC Turning Services
CNC Turning is precision machining techniques highly preferred for product manufacturing. In this process, a workpiece is placed in a chuck and paired with a parallel or inclined cutting tool. This workpiece is made to rotate at a certain RPM while the cutting tool removes material from it to lend the desired shape. CNC turning is a subtractive process and has gained immense popularity over years. This process is utilized to manufacture circular or cylindrical objects. At Brogan & Patrick, we specialize in precision CNC turning services. We have been manufacturing and machining precision components by using the CNC turning process for several years now. Our production facility is well-equipped with state-of-the-art CNC machines from high-end brands like Leadwell, HAAS, Takasawa, etc. We are capable of performing precision CNC turning with immense accuracy and close-fit tolerances up to +/-.001.
Our CNC Turning Capabilities
The following capabilities developed over the years have helped to become one of the well-known providers of precision CNC turning services in the US with a strong presence in Wisconsin and Illinois.
- CNC Turning Processes: We provide the following types of high–precision CNC turning processes:
- Contour Turning
- Taper Turning
- Form Turning
- Straight Turning
- Live tooling
- Cross hole drilling
- Bar Fed
- State-of-The-Art Equipment: All CNC turning services are performed in-house at our well-equipped facility featuring several advanced CNC turning centers and multi-axis CNC machines. These machines enable auto tooling, auto-load bar feed, etc. Our CNC turning centers enable us to produce CNC turning components with immense accuracy and close-fit tolerance up to ±0.0005, lengths up to 20ʺ, 2.5ʺ (bar feed), and 8ʺ chuck-locked diameters.
- Availability of Fixtures: We offer CNC turning services with custom fixtures. The following are a few standard fixtures available for the quick-turn CNC turning process:
- Four-jaw chucks
- Three-jaw chucks
- In-house fixturing and tooling
In addition to these, we offer in-house fixture customization and tooling.
Materials We Work With
At Brogan-Patrick, we hold extensive experience with diverse metal and plastic materials, which enables us to meet the complex requirements of our clients from various industries. The following are a few popular materials that we regularly work with.
- Plastic CNC Turning Materials:We regularly work with the following types of industrial-grade engineered plastic materials:
- Metal CNC Turning Materials: We perform CNC turning parts production using the following metals:
Benefits of Our Precision CNC Turning Services
The technology investments and our expertise in precision CNC turning services have made us one of the leading CNC turning components manufacturers in the country. The following benefits of our services are well-appreciated by clients across industries.
- Dimensional Precision and Stability: The products manufactured through CNC turning assure high dimensional precision and stability as dimensional deformation is negligible in the CNC turning process.
- Quick-Turn CNC Machining: Owing to the availability of state-of-the-art equipment and skilled operators, we are capable of offering voluminous CNC turning parts production in a limited duration. Our zero-error and quality production policy allow us to assure the fastest turnaround times in the industry.
- Complex Part Production Capabilities: Our intensive knowledge and experience with advanced design software and accomplished CNC turning skills allow us to perform complex part production easily. Over the years, we have had several opportunities to manufacture complex CNC turning products for mission-critical applications.
- Secondary Services: We also provide secondary services like CNC threading, grooving, tapping, and cryogenic deburring, etc, which makes us a one-stop destination for all your CNC machining needs.
Industries We Serve
The clients from the following industries regularly utilize our CNC turning services.
At Brogan & Patrick, we manufacture the following components by employing various CNC turning processes.
- Face Plates
- Guide Wheels