Food and Beverage is an industry that is closely monitored by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). All products that are used in the manufacturing processes have to meet stringent requirements of sanitation, durability, and ease of use and maintenance. Plastic materials in particular need to be designed so that they can be used for requirements such as bacteria buildup and cleanliness.
Brogan & Patrick Mfg.Corp. has the knowledge and expertise to design and manufacture plastic components that can meet the stringent demands of the food and beverage industry.
Solution Driven Plastic Product Manufacturing Services for Food and Beverage Applications
Brogan & Patrick Mfg.Corp. provides an entire gamut of plastic product solutions to the food and beverage industry. We have the capabilities to design and manufacture a variety of standard and custom parts, including:
- Valves and fittings
- Grease traps, waste bins, and containers
- Polyethylene and HDPE tanks
- PVC and CPVC piping
- Processing line conveyor belts, guide rails, and wear strips
All Brogan & Patrick Mfg.Corp. products provide benefits of scratch resistance, high strength, chemical resistance, light weight, dimensional tolerance, and durability.
Depending on your requirements, we can suggest and utilize the best manufacturing method to create the product including CNC milling, turning, plastic machining, plastic injection molding, or tight tolerance machining.
Beneficial Features of our Plastic Manufacturing Services
Each of our plastic manufacturing services can provide a variety of product and application benefits.
- Our CNC milling techniques include cutters that move along with multiple axes and are capable of making various shapes, holes, and slots.
- Our CNC turning processes include secondary drilling, threading, hexing, knurling and tapping.
- CNC machining services allows for providing surface textures and optical clarity to plastic parts.
- Plastic injection molding allows for product with zero voids and tight tolerances of +/-.001.
We also provide value added services such as assembly, custom packaging, JIT delivery, and optical clarity services.