Brogan-Patrick has a long track record of machining precision components. Today, our CNC turning services form the centerpiece of our CNC machining services. We utilize a wide range of CNC turning machines from brands such as Leadwell, HAAS and Takasawa to perform precision CNC machining. We now have live tooling to do cross holes, side holes, and off set drilling and threading all in one operations. All of our CNC lathes are bar fed for high production jobs and contracts. Our precision CNC machining experience and state-of-art facility allow us to manufacture tight-tolerance parts to +/-.001 with consistency and immense accuracy.
Our CNC Turning Capabilities
Our capabilities have helped us grow into one of the most trusted precision CNC services in Illinois and Wisconsin. We follow ISO-9001 procedures during our manufacturing processes.
- CNC Turning Processes: We provide the following types of high–precision CNC turning processes:
- Contour Turning
- Taper Turning
- Form Turning
- Straight Turning
- Live tooling
- Cross hole drilling
- Bar Fed
- Equipment and Equipment Capabilities: We use multi axis CNC machines with features such as Live Tooling and Auto Load Bar Feed capabilities. These features help us achieve high tolerance CNC work ± 0.0005, with diameters up to 2.5” (bar feed) and up to 8”chucking, and length up to 20”.
- Fixtures: We can provide custom fixturing as well the following standard types:
- Four-jaw chucks
- Three-jaw chucks
- In-house fixturing and tooling
Materials We Work With
Our experience with metals and plastics helps us meet complex requirements of our clients in various industry verticals. We specialize in:
- Plastic CNC Machining: At Brogan and Patrick, we know the importance of working with industrial-grade plastics. We provide plastic CNC machining for plastic materials in small to large microns. We can machine:
- Metal CNC Turning: Our industry expertise and advanced machinery features allow us to supply metal CNC turning projects involving.
- Alloy Steels
- Bronze Alloys
- Stainless Steel and Copper
Benefits of CNC Turning Services
The following benefits of our CNC turning services have helped us become one of the most preferred names in the USA.
- Precision can be Achieved: We take pride in our Precision CNC turning and it is what we are known for nationwide. Our machines are programmed to machine thousands of components. We make precision engineered components to our clients print.
- Quick Turn Around Times: We have extensively invested in advanced CNC machines that can work 24 hours/365 days. This helps us meet deadlines and voluminous requirements of our clients.
- Complex Projects: Our in-depth knowledge and expertise with advanced design software, help us undertake complex projects, which are not achievable by manual machines.
- Value Added Secondary Services: We provide a wide range of value-added services to our customers including drilling, deburring, cryogenic deburring, engraving, anodizing, knurling, tapping, hexing, welding, plating, and heat treating.
- Custom Solutions: We understand that businesses may have diverse requirements when it comes to machined parts or products. This is why we provide custom CNC turning services. We combine other machining services such as CNC milling to create custom shapes.
The following are industries, which regularly utilize our CNC turning services:
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic
- Flow Control
- Water Treatment
- Security Systems
- Recreation and Entertainment
- Aerospace and Defense
- Heating, Ventilation and Air-conditioning (HVAC)
- Heavy Equipment
- Machine Builds and Design
The following are few CNC turned products produced by us:
- Face Plates
- Guide Wheels