Custom Precision CNC Milling Services
Brogan & Patrick Manufacturing Corp. has always been a specialist when it comes to CNC milling. Originally beginning with plastic milling, Brogan-Patrick has enhanced its capabilities by adding metal CNC milling to its roster. Custom CNC milling is Brogan-Patrick’s most popular service that is availed by customers. The organization is able to meet distinct and tough requirements of customers due to its state-of-the-art facility, and the latest in CNC milling machines.
Our High Tolerance CNC Work Capabilities
At Brogan-Patrick, we work towards providing end-to-end CNC milling services to customers. We have the capability to handle standard as well as custom CNC milling. Our capabilities include:
- CNC Milling Processes: We provide a variety of CNC milling processes, including:
- Thread Milling
- Equipment Capabilities: Our facility comprises the latest CNC milling machines, with CAD/CAM programming, indexing, and custom fixturing capabilities. This allows us to provide CNC milled products with tolerances up to ± .001". We can also provide prototypes, and in short, low, and high volume production runs.
- Fixtures: We utilize in-house vacuum fixtures for high tolerance CNC work. We can also design and develop custom fixtures and tooling for specialized product manufacturing.
Materials We Work With
As mentioned earlier, we focus on metal as well as plastic CNC milling. We have the capabilities to work with the following materials
- Mild Steels
- Alloy Steels
- Bronze Alloys
- Stainless Steel
- Phenolics(G10, Linen, XXX, CE or C)
Benefits of our CNC Milling Services
When availing our services, customers will be able to receive a variety of benefits, including:
- Efficient Parts Production: Our machining centers can produce components and parts with all specified features in one operation. This helps save time, money, and effort.
- Large Parts Accommodation: The machining centers can accommodate parts that are 36" in width and 36" in length.
- Use of Various Raw Materials: We can utilize a variety of raw materials, including billets, castings, extrusions, and forgings in the machining process. This is particularly beneficial for custom parts requirements.
- Acceptance of Most File Formats: Customers can send us their requirements in nearly all the popular file formats. These can include PDF, SolidWorks,DXF, DWG, IGES, STEP, and AutoCAD files.
Catering to a Range of Application Industries
The Brogan-Patrick team’s immense knowledge and skill, along with the state-of-the-art facility and equipment, allows them to offer our services to customers in the following industries
- Fluid Power
- Food Processing
- Material Handling