Like other industrial fasteners, the nut is a vital component used in innumerable industrial applications. Plastic industrial nuts can provide a variety of advantages to industries and are a great replacement for their metal counterparts. Brogan & Patrick Mfg.Corp. designs and manufactures a variety of industrial nuts in various types with solution driven features that can aid industrial applications.
Why Choose Plastic & Nylon Industrial Nuts?
Industrial nuts constructed from nylon and plastics are known for their diverse beneficial features like versatility. They can be used in conjunction with bolts, threaded rods, and machine screws to fasten single and multiple parts in assemblies. A few other advantages of plastic and nylon nuts include:
- Provide simplicity in product assemblies
- Excellent corrosion and chemical resistance
- Superior electrical insulation capabilities
- Low manufacturing costs when compared to metal nuts
- In terms of materials, thermoplastics are resistant to organic acids, chemicals, and alkalies
- Nylon has long wear cycles when installed with components made from other materials
Choose Brogan & Patrick Mfg.Corp. for Your Industrial Nut Needs
At Brogan & Patrick Mfg.Corp., we utilize our years of knowledge and experience, along with high grade materials and equipment to provide solution driven industrial nuts. We provide plastic and nylon industrial nuts in the following profiles:
- Wing Nuts
- Flange Nuts
- Knurled Thumb Nuts
- Splined Panel Nuts
- Locking Cap Nuts
- Hex Nuts
- Lock Nuts
- Dress Nuts
- Jam Nuts
- Self-threading Lock Nuts
- Hex Jam Nuts
We utilize high grade nylon and plastic materials to design and manufacture the nuts. Our material list includes:
Depending on your application, we can design the nuts with coarse or fine threads. We recommend coarse threaded nuts for applications comprising brittle materials. Also, coarse threaded nuts are durable, and allow for thicker application coatings and platings. Fine threading is appropriate for applications consisting of factors like high stress and strong load bearings.
Solution Driven Manufacturing Techniques
Our machining capabilities allow us to fabricate the nuts with features that will support your application, such as flat tops, flat or chamfered bottoms, and chamfered corners. Our industrial nuts can be manufactured using the following processes.
- Plastic Screw Machining: We utilize multi-spindle Swiss machines, which give us the advantage of taking on long production runs. Multi-axis CNC equipment enables us to produce fasteners with higher efficiencies.
- CNC Milling: We make use of state-of-the-art Hurco and Haase machines to produce nuts in various types. We also employ techniques like tapping and secondary drilling to provide machining options.
- CNC Turning: This machining processes is used to fabricate simple as well as complex nuts. The non-rotary tool bit gives us the freedom to manufacture the nuts in standard and metric sizes.
Assorted Industrial Applications
Brogan & Patrick Mfg.Corp. unique designs and precise machining processes produce industrial nuts, which can be used in various applications, such as:
- Electrical Appliances
- Automotive Panels
- Printed Circuit Boards
- Electrical panel boxes
Whether your requirement is plastic hex nuts, nylon flange nuts, or custom jam nuts, Brogan & Patrick Mfg.Corp. can provide with the right materials and machining processes to produce the perfect fastener for your applications.