Spacers and washers are small yet important products used with various types of industrial and commercial fasteners. Plastic spacers and washers have definitive advantages when compared to products made from other materials. They are lightweight, and can provide strength and support to an application. Understanding these and other advantages, we at Brogan & Patrick Mfg.Corp. provide nylon washers and plastic spacers as part of our product offering.
Types of Industrial Spacers and Washers
The following types of spacers and washers are offered with us:
- Cup Washers
- Flat Washers
- Spring Washers
- Hex Nylon Spacers
- Shoulder Washers
- Finishing Washers
- Split Flat Washers
- Metric and Standard Spacers
- Locking and Sealing Washers
- Retaining Spacers And Washers
Manufacturing Materials and Types
We at Brogan & Patrick Mfg.Corp. offer industrial spacers and washers in nylon and plastic. They provide a variety of industrial application benefits. Let us take a look at both material types in detail.
- Nylon: This material is known for its many application benefits, which makes it a suitable alternative to metal spacers:
- It does not rust, and is malleable
- Resistant to shocks and vibrations
- Creates less friction in applications
- Plastics: We at Brogan & Patrick Mfg.Corp. have the capabilities to design and manufacture our plastic washer and spacer products in a variety of plastic materials. Plastic provides various general benefits such as being inert, weather resistant, non-toxic, non-sparking, and being mechanically stable. Our material inventory includes:
Along with high grade materials, The Brogan & Patrick Mfg.Corp. team utilizes the latest manufacturing equipment to manufacture plastic products. Our wide equipment range, which includes CNC machining and plastic injection molding, allows us to provide in-house machining and manufacturing services. For industrial spacers and washers, we utilize the following types of machining processes.
- CNC Machining: Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machining techniques allows for the production of components with tight tolerances, perfect surface textures, and accurate product dimensions. We can utilize mills, lathes, routers, and grinders to manufacture the components according to the client’s requirements.
- CNC Turning: With CNC Turning, we can create simple as well as complex parts easily. Depending on the application requirement, our spacers and washers can be tapped, hexed, or knurled. CNC Turning is perfect when you want the product to be formed, tapered, or contoured.
- Plastic Injection Molding: This technique is an extremely cost-effective tool. Once the mold of the product is chosen or has been created, we can create the spacers and washers in large quantities. The best part is that the final products will not suffer from burring, blistering, or sink marks.