When contemplating about fastener products, the screw is perhaps a signature product that comes to mind. While metal screws are already well-known, plastic screws are also gaining popularity due to the various benefits they provide to industrial applications. Brogan & Patrick Mfg.Corp. supports various industries that rely on plastic screws for holding together machinery.
Why Choose Plastic and Nylon Screws?
A common question asked by many customers, plastic and nylon screws can provide a variety of benefits when used in certain applications.
- Plastic screws are the perfect solution for electronic products, which can undergo shorting if installed with metal screws.
- Screws made from plastic are softer. Unlike metal screws, if you try to tighten a plastic screw against an application material, the material will not crack or break.
- Nylon screws can isolate and reduce vibrations of some machines.
- Plastic or nylon screws are the best fastener options for applications in cold environments, or ones that utilize rapid cooling techniques.
Choose Brogan & Patrick Mfg.Corp. for your Industrial Plastic Screw Needs
At Brogan & Patrick Mfg.Corp., we have the capabilities to design and manufacture plastic screws according to your requirements. Our designing team and manufacturing equipment puts us in a strong position to create screws with any head style and point type. Some of the popular screw types that are requested by our clients include:
- Flat head screws
- Slotted screws
- Pan head screws
- Hex slotted screws
- Slotted hex cap screws
- Round slotted screws
- Knurled head screws
We can provide the final product in the length and width that you desire, and with or without threading. We can even create screws with partial threading if your application requires it.
The Brogan & Patrick Mfg.Corp. team is able to provide strong and durable plastic screws due to our design and manufacturing capabilities. We utilize the latest in CAD/CAM software to design the screws. Perhaps our greatest advantage is our in-house manufacturing method, which is used to produce industrial plastic screws.
- Plastic Screw Machining: Our screw machining equipment comprises Browne and Sharp machines. These machines have allowed us to create screws in 75 different types of plastics.
- CNC Milling and Turning: Both these processes provide a variety of benefits, which can be useful for manufacturing plastic screws.
- 1. Short runs to large production runs
- 2. Automatic screw machining to 13/4″
- 3. Use of multi-axis CNC equipment for higher efficiencies
- 4. Secondary drilling, tapping, threading, hexing, and knurling
- 5. Use of multi-swindle plastic Swiss screw machining for projects with large production numbers
We at Brogan & Patrick Mfg.Corp. are experts when it comes to plastic screw manufacturing. Products like our flat head screws and slotted screws are in huge demand for applications in medical, aerospace, electrical, military, automotive, and electronic industries. Contact us today to know more about our solution driven services.